This guide serves as a resource for the University of Maryland Department of Anesthesiology. You can use this page to access library resources, find scholarly literature, and more.
For assistance with library resources and services, contact the School of Medicine Librarian, Andrea Shipper. Your librarian can:
- Provide consultations to assist with literature searching and research
- Teach you to manage your citations using RefWorks
- Collaborate on completing comprehensive literature searches for systematic reviews
- Gather data to measure your individual, group, or departmental research impact
- Discuss how to include literature searching support in your grant proposal
- Assist in developing library collections
- Review consent forms before your IRB protocol is submitted
- Perform literature searches required for submitting an IACUC protocol
Learn more about the HSHSL's Research Connection, a comprehensive suite of programs and services designed to advance the success of UMB faculty, staff and students.