Skip to Main Content
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201-1512
Introduction to BrowZine
What is BrowZine used for?
- Find, read, save, email, and monitor the latest journal articles
- Browse by title or subject to find journals of interest
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Receive alerts when new issues are available
Who has access to BrowZine?
- BrowZine is free to all University of Maryland Baltimore students, faculty, and staff
How do I save articles I like?
- Download PDFs to read offline
- Export to RefWorks and other citation management services
- HSHSL's print collection is not included in BrowZine
- A journal issue in Browzine is not organized into sections like an issue formatted by the publisher. Sections such as "Letters to the Editor" are not labeled or separated. This is so that every journal appears in a consistent format determined by Browzine.
Visit Ask Us! to find answers to common questions or chat with Information Services Staff